Saturday, October 17, 2009

I've been sick but that doesn't stop me!

Yep, yours truly perseveres in the face of a nasty cold. To be fair I'm not going to be reviewing their coffee but it certainly helped get through my tedious week long cold...

Here I am at The Edge with something better than the "hair of the dog"


Me and Poosa and two beautiful cups of espresso made by Ya Ya


Here I finally made it to SIP off Marshall behind the old Grainbelt Brewery. I say finally because I never seem to get their hours straight or maybe it's because they're only open until 3 most days and 2 on Saturdays...

OK, the place wasn't exactly hopping as you can see from the pictures, but it is nicely set up and the B and W Italian Dark Roast Espresso wasn't bad. Of course I was still sick so I can't really say whether I recommend it or not. Here's hoping next week is better than last...

No comments:

Post a Comment