Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Good espresso and they have cupcakes too!

Cupcake near Prospect Park on University surprised me. First off they have a great locale, with lots of space and a garden and did I mention cupcakes? Yeah, this place smells of cupcakes the minute you walk in the door and I'm talking gourmet cupcakes! But I was there for the espresso of course...

Truestone when done right can taste like it does here at Cupcake, that is good. The barista knew what she was doing, didn't over pour too much and the result was a pretty excellent cup of java. Hints of berry fruits and chocolate and lemon and cupcakes (no, I'm kidding on that last one) and just the right bitterness that sticks with you and makes you smile awhile after. It's nice to take the taste of a good espresso with you on your way out the door. Makes everything seem alright...


No comments:

Post a Comment