Wednesday, September 9, 2009

On the road to Cherry Pie and Espresso


Moose and Sadie's in the Minneapolis' Warehouse District provided my wife with some excellent pie and me with an excuse to sample their espresso. And we weren't disappointed. While my wife tasted the pie with a big grin on her face I tasted the espresso. Tyson pulled a pretty good shot with one of the nicest looking brown/red cremas I've seen in a long while. Crema should never be neglected. It's a very important component of any good espresso. This one really did look like it could hold a teaspoon of sugar for awhile. The Peace Coffee blend afforded an excellent bright and welcoming aroma followed by a nutty chocolate aftertaste. I liked it. Check out Moose and Sadie's.

The Warehouse District provides...

No comments:

Post a Comment