Thursday, July 2, 2009

2nd Moon pleasured me twice...

Will, the barista at 2nd Moon in the Seward, welcomed me with a smile and assurances that the espresso was top notch so I said "bring it on". And he brought it.

That's Will doing his thing...


Infusso beans from Roastery 7, a hint of citrus and orange blossoms filled my head, woke me up and brought me the escape I had been seeking. And I kind of fell in love with the crema which wasn't very thick but was pretty enough that I felt like it was tempting me to uncover its hidden delights. The aftertaste was a bit dry but full and left me satisfied and mellow, just as it should be. 2nd Moon was in the right place at the right time. So head over to the Seward neighborhood for a cup (2 to be exact)...



Before I entered I was way too serious, when I left, not so...

No comments:

Post a Comment