Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Zeno or not to Zeno, that's the question...


If I want go to post modernist Europe for an elegant espresso this place is the ticket. I love it for some reason. Maybe it's the simple red, black and metal decor and cool feel of the place as I walk in. Maybe it's the fact they have excellent desserts and ambient music. Maybe it's the elegance of the espresso served in wine glasses. Maybe it's that zen feeling I seek. I just know that it really relaxes me...

The espresso looked pretty brilliant served in wine glasses and didn't actually taste too bad despite the fact the crema was non-existent and the body was thin. Once again a good glass of coffee but not really espresso, but hey, I was hanging out with Dali and Steinbeck discussing post modernist approaches to the current economic downswing... Come for the environment, stay for the dessert. So to answer the question posed I'd say to Zeno...


I just like this places style and the way I drift away and chill...

No comments:

Post a Comment