Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Art Never Tasted So Good - Kopplin's Again...

2 Ethiopian espressos prepared by master barista Andrew Kopplin is something to be savored again and again. After my espresso tour of South Carolina I was anxious to get back to my roots and there is no finer place to get your taste buds back than Kopplin's. And I was tired... But Kopplin's is such a relaxing get away. I sipped my 2 espressos while listening to some beautiful droning music that just lulled me into the right state of mind. Kopplin's isn't big but the red and green decor and layout are so inviting you just take deep breaths and feel content. And the espresso today?

Outstanding of course. Smooth and creamy consistency that at first smell just fills the nostrils with an aroma so pleasant you know your palette is in for something unique. And the tangy perfectly acidic taste starts on the tip of your tongue and then moves up onto your palette and swirls around and there you are, in paradise. Am I going too far? Well no, at least my 4th time at Kopplin's and I appreciate more and more the finesse and talent involved in making these small cups of heaven. Art never tasted so good...

No comments:

Post a Comment