Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sara's Table Chester Creek Cafe (say it 3 times fast!)



Woke up hungry looking out over Lake Superior and after posting a plea for good coffee on Facebook we headed over to Chester Creek Cafe. Now this place does local organic right. Did I say local and organic again in the same sentence? Oh I guess I did. Sense a trend Walmart you fucks... Anyway, great place for food, friendly people and "The Place" to eat your Saturday morning breakfast in Duluth. So go already... Ask for Aaron the awesome server. But hurry up, he's moving to Vermont soon...


The 2 espressos? Well they were better than the cardboard in Wyoming but once again it's all in the preparation. And the machine... But we definitely enjoyed the venue so that totally made up for the coffee. I really want someone to prepare Alakev coffee the right way so I can see if their roasts are any good...

No comments:

Post a Comment